ON SITE FIRST AID TRAINING
We are On Site Training, providers of high quality HSE regulated First Aid Training since 1997. Based in Sheffield for over 20 years, we have been helping our clients save time and money by holding training at their own premises in Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and across the UK.
A well trained first aider can make the difference between life and death. Our first aid training courses provide a hands on approach, giving students the skills, knowledge and confidence to effectively deal with serious incidents at work, or in everyday situations.
We take pride in our exceptional training, our flexible, personal service and our competitive prices that keep people coming back to us. Get in touch to see how we can help you today!
- We have been providing top quality First Aid Training nationwide since 1997.
- You can be sure you're covered with HSE regulated courses and nationally recognised qualifications.
- Learn from our highly qualified trainers' first-hand experience
(Paramedics, Military, Firefighters).
- Our relaxed, practical training style makes a potentially daunting subject enjoyable easy to understand.
- Unrivalled flexibility. Need an early start or weekend training? No problem. Course hours and content are tailored to your requirements.
- The option to hold your training on site anywhere in the UK or come to our venue in Rotherham
- A package to suit your budget with generous discounts for group bookings.
- We aim for 100% customer satisfaction. Click here to see what our clients say about us.
- We are a family-run business with a passion for providing quality training.
- Founded by Alison Parker, a Registered General Nurse with extensive experience in occupational health and Accident & Emergency in the NHS.
UPCOMING OPEN COURSE DATES
These first aid training courses are held at The Carlton Park Hotel in Rotherham. For more dates, information and prices, please see our course dates page.